Are you a school or nonprofit looking for a fundraising opportunity? Join our marketplace to easily raise money for your cause for free. That’s right, FREE! No costs or fees at any time. Sign up once and enjoy fundraising year after year.
PTA/PTO presidents, tell your school districts and friends at other schools to check us out!
How does it work?
Sellers choose a “Donation Partners” (an approved school or nonprofit) when they create a listing. When the items sells, all sales proceeds, minus a small fee*, will be transferred directly to the selected donation partner’s Stripe account (established during the sign up process). Sellers may only choose one donation partner per listing.
*Service fee is 7% + $0.50 per transaction
How and when does the school or nonprofit receive money?
When the items sell, funds are directly transferred to the Donation Partner’s Stripe account. Stripe will automatically transfer the money to your connected bank account daily. You can change the timing of the automatic transfer in your Stripe Dashboard.
How do I apply?
It’s very easy to apply to fundraise on Kiitos.
- First sign up your school or nonprofit with a general user account. Then login.
- Once logged in, go to “Payments”, found under Profile tab > Settings > Payments.
- Complete a short application by checking the box to apply.
- Connect your Stripe account by either logging in to an existing account or creating a new account. Stripe is our payment processor and is similar to PayPal.
- Once approved, your school or nonprofit is automatically added to our website as a donation option for sellers.